Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome Back!!


I like this photo because I like how it shows the love the man shows for the boy. And this year was a good year and I'm glad I have family to spend time with. And it's just a good picture.

USA - Music - Justin Bieber Performs in Portland
I like this picture because Justin has made alot of success on the year 2010. And I know he will too on the year 2011. And I can just look at this picture all day. It's a good picture.

I like this picture it shows dthe tiger in the back spying/hiding from the girraffe to attack it. And then the birds make the picture more interesting how they are formed in the back in the air.

--------------------------------------------------


Pray by Justin Bieber
I really liked this song because it actually has meaning to it and other things that are actually happen in real life to us and to people out there. I like this song too because it's sad and makes me think too. Also makes me kind of guilty in some way because when I get mad for something I get isn't the way I wanted it to be, I should be happy for it. Because there's kids out there who don't even have a bed. Makes me think alot too because a while after this song, Tevan L. Nguyen, a close family member, was killed while in Afganistan. And Justin sings about them too.


The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
I really liked this movie. And I chose this movie because Im a big fan of the Twilight Sagas. Their really wow and interesting to me...besides the good lookin men in it. I've seen all three now. And I liked this movie because it had a bad ass action seen in it. And it had a little bit of everything. It was cool too. I loved it.


Earthquake in Haiti
I chose this because I thought it was a big part of news when It happened. Everyone was talking about it and still is. It's horrible knowing that things like this actually happen to people. It's reality. Also it's sad to me because there's alot of people without their home out there and Im here sitting at school getting an education and going home to warm bed, when other's arn't. It's was really scary to me when I found out this happened.


Taylor Swift
I think Taylor was a big part of 2010 because she can really sing. Well to me I think she can. And she's really talented and she has big heart when it comes to her music. She sings about boys in her past. Shoot I wish I could sing about boys in my past. But really there wouldn't be that much. Probably only like 3 that really mattered. But she is really awsome and pretty! She also dresses really pretty with her dresses and boots! I love her songs too really good songs.
-------------------------------------------------------


I will remember when I finally got my credit card! And what I got for Christmas.

Read the bible more and attend church more. Pass my classes and make it to my Junior year :) Oh and learn how to drive!

A new year and a better year every year. Also meet Justin Bieber? Probably never gonna happen but I keep positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment