Friday, October 8, 2010

Show and Tell


I find this picture interesting because it makes me wonder who in the family died. And shows her pain she has. She sadly kneels down to show her love for whom past away. The black and white makes the picture even more emotional. An how she is an older women it makes it more sadder.


<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/gfwOzdVnAg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="270" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

I like this video because it shows what can happen when a hurrican occurs somewhere. Shows how people suffer from all there personal belongings getting destroyed. Its interesting because I sometimes wonder, what if it happened here? I would probably go crazy or something. But it shows what can happen and to be prepared because the unexpected can happen anytime.




No comments:

Post a Comment