Thursday, December 2, 2010

Print Evaluation - My First Print

1.) The people in the backround are sharp in the photo.
a.)  The backround is in focus. The main subject isn't.
b.) I didn't give the camera enough time for it to focus.

2.) It has more of the darker color.

3.) No. But I have the rule of thirds. ( No. It doesn't have a frame. It doesn't contain action, it contains academic work. I don't know. Yes it does.)
a.) I used the rule of thirds. I placed her at the position for rule of thirds and cropped her in the right place so It doesn't look like she's falling out of the picture.
b.) I could correct it by making it simplicity and the backround to be not focused.

4.) No.

5.) A lighter spot on back of the dudes shirt.
a.) I think it's for sure because of the people who developed my negatives.

6.) Yes.

Caption:

Stephanie Baquera is the main subject.

Working on class work.

In class learning.

While the teacher was teaching a lecture.

To learn.

Let's write a caption:

Stephanie works on her classwork on her desk to learn the lecture Mr. Gomez was teaching during his class.

Stephanie was working on her classwork while she sat on her desk learning about the lecture Mr. Gomez had gave.


No comments:

Post a Comment