Monday, December 6, 2010

Abondoned Theme Parks

1. I would like to visit Takakanonuma Greenland, Hobara, Japan and Russian Village, Niigata, Japan. I would like to go there because the weather in the pictures makes it more interesting and catches my attention. And it seems interesting to go take pictures of things that were used before and each have a story.

2.

3. Abondoned Auditorium, Closed Down School, Pet Adoption, Ghetto Neighborhood, and Junk Yard.

4. Abondoned Auditorium
 

5. I think it would be fun to document that location because you see things that people left behind for people to see. And how it looks like after. And you can take pictures of other things now and not just of people performing.

6. I would need to go somewhere where there is actually an abondened auditorium. I would need a camera, a location and how I would get there. Money to get there and to buy the equipment I will need for the stay. And I would probably need permission from the place owner before taking pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment