Thursday, November 4, 2010

Post Shoot Reflection

It was hard because there was always people moving. I took pictures mainly of people "acting" they were working. Since they knew we were talking pictures of people doing something. I forgot the word. But they actutally look pretty realistic. Hopefully they came out good.

I had kind of trouble on all of the aspects. The camera I had was easy to work with so it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I took pictures where there wasn't much movement and where there was enough light. Not too much nor too little.

I tried to use the rule of thirds alot. Because I think it's the easiest. And the one where it's backround/simple because it's easier in taking the picture without worrying other things that might come in the pictures.

I would feel more comfortable going into classes. And less worry on how i look taking the pictures.. It's because I didn't want to look dumb taking a picture, and like doing a wrong position or whatever. But next time I'll just do whatever so my pictures can come out better :)



No comments:

Post a Comment